
Hey guys,
Sorry for the late mix, but I did something a little differently. As most of you know, we're having a rave here on our floor next Saturday, so I thought I'd share with you all one of the two mixes I made for the event. This is all some of my best stuff, which means you've probably heard all the songs in it before, but it took quite some time getting them to mesh together into a real mix. Some of them are lame and just crossfade into each other, but without the Master tracks, it's hard to do much else. Hope you guys like it! If you do, I can put in the other mix I'm currently working on when I'm done with it.
PS, this Rave is a perfect weekend to come visit me here at Taylor...just saying.
EDIT: Sorry, NOW it's in there.
Sunday, January 18, 2009
Skala GEANMIX 19
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment