My mix is up, I had a 1 month delay because when my scheduled time was up I only had 3 songs, but now that number is up to 19 songs, so have fun listening to them. Too lazy to list them in, no particular order. And everyone better appreciate the album art, god damn, took me so long to find all of them. And if you like the Starfucker song, request the cd, its a pretty good cd if you enjoy the song and the previous song by them. Also the Paavoharju cd is pretty interesting.
Friday, January 9, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Oh nice I completely forgot, now I'll have somethign to listen to on the drive back to ISU. Score!
ReplyDeleteAnd spaces David! Delete the spaces after commas to save characters in the labels! And I always just Google Lucky "character counter" so that I know exactly how many I'm at. But no worries I'll tag this for you when I get the chance. No biggie.