Saturday, May 10, 2008

Some more hot shit





Just threw in a folder of pretty sick stuff, most of it really dance-y or house-y. I know you're not all into that...but if you don't, wank off, it's off the sheezy.

-Van She is a great dance band that does plenty of good remixes, new album out soon.

-DIM was just in Chicago, which is how I found his stuff posted, wish I could've gone after hearing this stuff.

-A lot of Weezer stuff was leaked a little while ago, but most peer-to-peer sites are blocked here at Taylor, so I could only get two. If you find more, hook us all up, because it's turning out to be a pretty good album.

-Listen closely to the Datarock song, some great lyrics in there.

-New song from The Music is a radio rip, best I could do at the moment. Sounds fine except for the DJ coming back in at the end. "Strength in Numbers" is a great song though.

And some other stuff as well.

1 comment:

  1. What are you talking about, Skala? I love Tekno and all it's forms. I'll check that stuff out.

    ReplyDelete