Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Separate Electronic Post

While putting together last night's stuff, I caught myself throwing in a lot of Justice and deadmau5. Instead of throwing them in a mix, I decided to make a separate post and put in more stuff from those two. Udelz and I saw Justice back on Thursday and I don't think there is a louder group around, they blew out the mics in my phone while I was trying to record them.
Listen to 'Genesis', 'Waters of Nazareth' and 'Medley', which is a special mix of their entire album in 6 minutes.




I've posted some deadmau5 (Dead Mouse) before but I found this video the other day that I thought was the shit:



...And he was just dicking around there. I put in a bunch of stuff by him in DropBox, including the real version of this song, but frankly I like the YouTube demo better, so I recorded that from the video and put it in too. Sorry for the quality, but it's good enough to listen too. Listen to 'Bitches', 'Community Funk', and his Daft Punk remix of 'Harder Better'.

1 comment: