Saturday, March 15, 2008

GEAN iGoogle Theme Help Wanted

Yeah, so I wanna make an iGoogle theme for GEAN. So first off all of you who don't know what that is, then its the thing that when you click "iGoogle" in the top of google.com where you can have a personalized page. Secondly, its not really hard coding, its mostly just putting what where, but if you are just lost then dont worry about it. I assume none of you will really care about this, but I figure I would invite you all since you part of GEAN.

Basically I will do the Photoshopping part, its just all the button selecting and colors for the stuff for the content of the page that is lots of work, so thats where I need the most help on. If you help, please be serious, I would like to hopefully get this actually onto Google, and depending on what help I can get it could actually happen pretty fast. Alright, so if you want to help on this open source iGoogle theme, then please do so, I left some instructions at the top of the page, I need all the "MISSING's" filled in.

All the rest of the details are in the doc itself so go see what you can do, if you want to! You should have all gotten an email with an invite to the Google Doc, so go check your inbox!

No comments:

Post a Comment